Cicy ♡   |   Follow Me ☺   |   Cuties
Re-Start
Sunday, May 27, 2012 @ 11:04 AM


Hello there cupcakes here I am.. AGAIN.. back to my blog. So.. the title is Re-Start. What is the meaning of that? Okay guys, for your information, I've restored all my post and start a whole new look to my dear DollyMolly blog. Yeah.. DollyMolly is clean now like an adorable and cute newborn baby. No more childish stories from now on. I'm now 18, I should start acting like the 18's and the stories must be suit for my age since I'm not a kid anymore. My old posts were just too 'yuck' to me to keep it cause it had a lot of memories that I REALLY DON'T WANT IT to be in my memory. So this is it.. the new DollyMolly. Thanks for reading and a lots of love goes to all the visitors/cuties. x

Labels:



| 0 comments





HELLO, welcome to DollyMolly
Starting since 2009
Restored on 28th May 2012
Own by Cicy